Software Architect Automotive Systems (m/f/o)
Do you want to be part of developing pioneering braking systems in motorsports, electromobility and autonomous driving? Come support our dynamic international team with your innovative approaches and expertise on a variety of exciting projects. See your ideas come to life on the streets with LSP GmbH in Unterföhring by Munich!
We are a team of passionate, highly qualified and creative engineers. We cover the entire development spectrum – from concept and design to prototyping and testing. Our employees develop mechanical and electronic solutions as well as control algorithms and software according to the latest automotive standards. System testing is carried out both on the test bench and in the vehicle. Renowned automobile manufacturers and automotive suppliers around the globe make use of our substantiated knowledge and the wealth of ideas developed by our team of experienced engineers and young talent. We currently have an open position as a:
Software Architect Automotive Systems (m/f/o) - Focus on mechatronics / control engineering
- Analysis of customer requirements for electrohydraulic/mechanical chassis control systems and the transfer of those requirements to functional specifications
- Collaborating on system architecture, developing software requirements
- Design, documentation and maintenance of software architectures in coordination with the project team
- Definition and optimization of software development processes
- Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Control Engineering or similar.
- Several years of experience in software architecture in automotive control units AUTOSAR
- Wide range of expertise in system development (requirements management and system architecture), ideally according to CMMI/ASPICE and ISO26262.
- Desirable: System knowledge in the area of brake systems, control technology, sensor technology as well as electrical drive technology, ideally from an international company in the supplier industry
- Independent working style with the willingness to take on responsibilities
- Very good knowledge of English