Development Engineer (m/f/d) Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics
You want to be involved in developing high-performance Formula E braking systems and active electric motor prototypes? Support our international team of roughly 30 people with your innovative approaches and expertise on a variety of exciting projects. See your ideas come to life on the streets with LSP GmbH in Unterföhring by Munich!
We are a team of passionate, highly qualified and creative engineers. We cover the entire product range from conception, design, and calculation to prototyping, testing and the development of power electronics, control algorithms and software. System testing is carried out both on the test bench and in the vehicle. Renowned vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers around the globe make use of our substantiated knowledge and the wealth of ideas developed by our team of experienced experts and young talent.
- Functional development of operation and control strategies for mechatronic drive systems
- Overall system simulations
- Commissioning prototypes on the test bench or in the vehicle
- Building test stands as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Application development
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, Control Engineering or similar
- Broad system knowledge, especially in control engineering, sensor technology and drive technology
- Knowledge in C/C++
- Experience in working with MATLAB/Simulink
- Systematic and analytical methods of working and thinking
- Team-oriented, flexible, assertive and creative
- Independent working style with the willingness to take on responsibilities
- Solid English skills