Automotive Software Developer for Embedded Systems
You want to be involved in developing high-performance Formula E braking systems and electric motor prototypes? Come support our international team of roughly 30 people with your innovative approaches and expertise on a variety of exciting projects. See your ideas come to life on the streets with LSP GmbH in Unterföhring by Munich!
We are a team of passionate, highly qualified and creative engineers. Our work covers the entire product range from conception, design, and calculation to prototyping, testing and the development of power electronics, control algorithms and software. System testing is carried out both on the test bench and in the vehicle. Renowned vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers around the globe make use of our substantiated knowledge and the wealth of ideas developed by our team of experienced experts and young talent.
- Developing software architectures for embedded control software
- Developing hardware-related software in C programming language
- Creating build processes for generating autocode with Matlab Embedded Coder
- Creating test specifications and software documentation
- Implementing and verifying software
- Degree in electrical engineering, (automotive) mechatronics, control engineering, computer science or similar
- In-depth knowledge of the C programming language, in particular for hardware-related implementation
- Professional experience in software development, ideally in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of automotive bus systems (CAN, Ethernet) as well as of software development for ISO 26262 is advantageous
- Experience in model-based software development desirable (Matlab/Simulink and Embedded Coder)
- Solid written and spoken German and English
- You catch on quickly and have an analytical mind
- You can work independently, deliver on time and are a team player